Pretzel Toffee Bark
A twist on the salty-sweet goodness of chocolate-covered pretzels—this pretty bark is easy and delicious.
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1½ cups pretzels
- 6 ounces milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 6 ounces white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup toffee bits
1. Line a quarter-sheet rimmed pan or 9-by-13-inch pan with parchment and set aside.
2. In a double boiler, heat water to just a simmer in bottom pan. Water should not touch top pan. Place semisweet and milk chocolate in top pan, taking care to not spill any water into the chocolate. Stir chocolate with a rubber spatula until melted. Remove top pan and wipe away any water that may have condensed there with a towel. Pour into prepared pan and spread evenly.
3. Repeat melting process with white chocolate. Take care to ensure top pan is completely dry before adding chocolate. Pour melted white chocolate on top of semisweet chocolate and spread as evenly as possible. Marble the two chocolates with a butter knife. Evenly top chocolate with pretzels, pressing lightly on each pretzel so it is at least halfway pressed into chocolate. Sprinkle toffee bits over chocolate.
4. Place tray in refrigerator for about 1 hour. Once the chocolate has set completely, remove from pan and break bark into chunks. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.